The Segliwa product range has included mica for more than 60 years. Mica's outstanding thermal, electrical, mechanical and chemical properties make it one of the most effective inusulation materials. Of the various kinds of mica that are used for industrial applications, we carry muscovite and phlogopite.
Owing to its excellent properties and various production forms, mica has become an indispensable material for many industrial applications, especially in the are of electrical engineering.
- Excellent transparency
- Acid and oil resistance
- High compressive and bending strength
- High thermal resistance
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Mechanical cleavability up to 1/100 mm
- Window for filling level displays and armatures
- Insulation in electrical monitoring systems
- Thermally conductive pads for transistors
- Insulation in electrical devices from various industrial sectors
- In calcinated form for refratometers
- Mica capacitors